Welcome! FansShare Official Tumblr
#
Celebrity Gossip
Demi Moore Unhappy Over Tallulah Willis Nude Photo Scandal
Demi Moore Unhappy Over Tallulah Willis Nude Photo Scandal

Bruce Willis and Demi Moore won’t be happy with information surfacing today that the couple’s daughter Tallulah Willis is the latest victim of a nude photo scandal.

Radar Online reports that the couple’s youngest child supposedly has naked photos of her being shopped around to various media outlets. The pictures show the 18-year-old fully topless and enjoying smoking what appears to be a joint.

This latest scandal adds to the A-list couple’s family problems, which include Demi’s hospitalization and subsequent rehab stay earlier this year, followed by older sister Scout’s arrest last month in New York for underage drinking and using a fake ID.

No word yet on who is selling the racy photos.

Meanwhile, reports that Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are giving their relationship another try aren’t going anywhere fast, nor are reports that Ashton has been having a secret fling with Mila Kunis.

Demi and Ashton reportedly came face-to-face at a friend’s birthday party back in May, and witnesses say they were “extremely affectionate” towards each other. Attending the 40th birthday do for Kaballah Rabbi Yehuda Berg, who officiated at their wedding, Demi and Ashton reportedly chatted and embraced, and sources even went as far as to say the divorce could be off.

An insider told the Sunday Mirror: “They are still desperately in love and could be on for a reconciliation. The divorce isn’t being processed right now.”   

Bruce Willis almost killed Piers Morgan
Bruce Willis almost killed Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan has revealed how Die Hard actor Bruce Willis once told him to “Embrace death”, after Piers wrote about Bruce’s British bride Emma Heming. Piers claims that Bruce almost drowned him with a constant stream of tequila shots until the two of them were blind drunk.

Morgan explained, “I once wrote a bitchy piece about his British bride, Emma [Heming], saying she looked like a young version of his ex-wife Demi Moore - proving if you’re a superstar you don’t have to worry about the normal ageing or relationship process. 
 
He added, “One week later, I was at the next table to them in a restaurant. Bruce stared at me, smirked, and said: ‘Embrace death, Piers!’ and then started sending me tequila shots until I was nearly drowning - each time with the entreaty, ‘Embrace death!’”
 
Piers continued, “Eventually I managed to persuade him to do the same, and the pair of us got absolutely hammered. At the end of the evening, he bear-hugged me, very hard. ‘Will I have to embrace death tonight?’ I asked him. ‘I haven’t decided yet,’ he replied. ‘Well, if I do, I know how I’ll die…’ I told him. ‘Oh yeah, how?’ he slurred. ‘Hard, Bruce. I’ll die hard.’ And he finally laughed.”
Rumer Willis updates Demi Moore recovery
Rumer Willis updates Demi Moore recovery

23 year old Hollywood actress Rumer Willis has been by her mother Demi Moore’s side while she has been going through a few health issues. Demi was hospitalised back in January after being found semi conscious in her home in Los Angeles. Demi then checked into a treatment facility at the hospital, where she has been receiving treatment for exhaustion and stress.

Rumer has been fairly silent on the whole situation with her mother but has finally broken that silence to admit that, while she is still very concerned about her mother, she is on the road to recovery. Rumer explained, “Of course the situation weighs heavily on me. My mother is on the road to recovery. It’s slow going but we believe in her.”
 
Rumer Willis, who is the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, has been seen going to and from the hospital on a number of occasions and was spotted leaving the hospital just before Demi was released. Demi Moore recently split from her husband, Two and a Half Men actor Ashton Kutcher, which could have played a part in the downfall of her health.
Who will play John McClane’s son in Die Hard 5?
Who will play John McClane’s son in Die Hard 5?

Die Hard 5, officially titled A Good Day to Die Hard, is now well into pre production and is expected to begin filming in January 2012 but so far we have no actor playing John McClane’s son. However, there is a final four shortlist of who the studio have in mind for the role.

The final four actors all hoping to be cast in the role of John McClane’s son are, Liam Hemsworth, who is set to appear in The Hunger Games, Aaron Paul, who stars in Breaking Bad, D.J. Cotrona, who will appear in G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation and James Badge Dale from TV’s The Pacific.
 
As of yet it is unsure who is the favourite to get the role but with Liam Hemsworth seeming to be making a big name for himself, we would not be surprised if it was him. We would love to see Aaron Paul in the role, as he would be perfect alongside Bruce Willis. Die Hard 5 aka A Good Day to Die Hard is released on February 14, 2013.
Bruce Willis and Emma Heming Willis expecting a baby
Bruce Willis and Emma Heming Willis expecting a baby

Bruce Willis's reps have confirmed that he and his wife, designer and model Emma Heming Willis, are expecting their first child together early next year.

The 56-year-old actor and his gorgeous wife have been married for nearly three years and are “overjoyed with this news and they look forward to welcoming this newest addition into their family,” his rep added in a statement.
 
This is Bruce’s first child with Emma. He has three daughters - Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah - from his previous marriage to Demi Moore. The happy news comes amid ex-wife Demi’s marriage troubles with husband Ashton Kutcher
 
Congratulations to Bruce and Emma!
Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, RED 2 to be made
Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, RED 2 to be made
It seems that Bruce Willis is becoming a very busy man, signing on to star in a number of sequels including The Expendables 2 and Die Hard 5. Now he is set to sign on to reprise his role as Frank Moses in the sequel to the surprise hit of 2010, RED.
 
RED starred a number of aging Hollywood legends including Helen Mirren, John Malkovich and Morgan Freeman and the majority of the original cast have already expressed an interest in the sequel. However, if Bruce Willis is to star in it, they will have to delay production until he is free.
 
Jon Hoeber and Erich Hoeber are set to return to screenplay writing duties but it is unclear whether or not, director Robert Schwentke will return to helm the project. With the long list of movies that Bruce Willis currently has in the pipeline, do not expect to see RED 2 anytime before 2015.
Gods Ears star Michael Worth talks making it in Hollywood
Gods Ears star Michael Worth talks making it in Hollywood
Michael Worth received rave reviews for his movie Gods Ears, which he wrote directed and starred in and since then he has appeared in Desperate Housewives and CSI: NY, as well as making many more movies of his own. Michael was still just a young man when he left his family, to chase his dream of making it in Hollywood. 
 
However it was not all plane sailing for the aspiring actor/writer/producer/director. Michael had to live out of the back of his truck for five months when he arrived in L.A. But that was part of the fun for him, “People would call from back home and say “where you living”? And I’d get to say “one block from the beach” or “Beverly Hills”. I could make it sound impressive,” he explained during a recent Q&A with FansShare.
 
FS: Where was your truck parked at night? (was it a safe area?)
 
MW: Well, I would find the prime areas for parking.  Where I knew the sun wasn’t going to be popping in the window at 6 or too many cars driving by, etc.  But most of the areas were safe. Though one night in Santa Monica, a guy just opened up the back of my truck, probably to see what was inside and found me and my dog staring him right in the face.  
 
FS: What sort of jobs did you take on to earn money?
 
MW: I stayed away from the waiter but did a multitude of other things from insulating attics to training self defense to being Bruce Willis hand double. I tried to keep the jobs flexible so I could take auditions.  I used to work as a courier too and would many times go to casting offices and slip my own photos in.  Pretty funny. 
 
FS: Did you ever think about giving up?
 
MW: I remember once, maybe a few years after getting here and really realizing the amount of rejection and chances of ever being successful here, I gave the alternatives some thought.  But ultimately I realized that trying and failing to get to my goal was better than walking away all together. In time, I corrected my thinking and just opened up my options by studying editing and actually taking my writing with the same seriousness I did my acting.  Ultimately that lead me to a more successful game plan. The alternative was never a better choice. If you have a family or some over bearing responsibility, maybe spending your life as a nomadic artist is not the smartest idea but even then, one should always stay connected to what their passions are and find some way to express it.
 
FS: What did your family think about you chasing your dream?
 
MW: If there was one place I was never made to feel I was being too idealistic or bad about my career choice it was my family.  Ever since I can literally remember, My mother Gail has supported my choice.  I started making films, not just shooting the pet dog with the video camera, but making scripted films since the age of 11.  My mother bought my cameras, my film and whatever else I needed at the time to get me through the projects and that continued up through helping me afford acting classes in LA to even investing some money in my first produced screenplay, Ghost Rock.  She has always been there, chasing them with me.
 
Michael continued by urging those chasing their dreams to never give up and if you ever get knocked back, always come back fighting. He said, “One of the toughest things one can do in the business is to accept and realize that failure, is just part of learning and part of success. We as artists can be sensitive by our nature and not absorbing those blows can be difficult but like a fighter, you are going to get hit.  And you know what makes you the better fighter is getting back up and finishing the fight”
 
Worth continued, “Have your goals but make sure they are both long term and short term, because if you only have the longer goals you won’t feel the small successes along the way.  For example, when I started out, I had certain long term goals like making a living through the craft of acting, but I also had the short term ones, for instance, I just wanted to get a role that if you cut me out you noticed something was missing from the film. I’m serious. “
 
Michael Worth completed the Q&A by giving advice to other aspiring Hollywood wannabes, “I believe once you decide this is for you, whatever it is in the business, just put yourself into it 100%. That doesn’t mean at the cost of the rest of your life, since it is that “life” that colors and inspires your art.” He concluded, “No matter if it’s set design or cinematography or acting, your tenacity will certainly trump your talent as the key ingredient in making your goals come true.”
 
Worth’s most recent effort as Director is a WWII epic called Fort McCoy.  The film stars Eric Stoltz, Lyndsy Fonseca and Camryn Manheim and has been picking up top honors at The Hollywood Film Festival, The Cannes Independent Film Festival and Stony Brook Film Festival so far.
 
Kane & Lynch the movie needs director
Kane & Lynch the movie needs director
Kane and Lynch came across as a video game that had been specifically made to, if successful as a game, be made in to a movie. Sure enough, talk of Kane and Lynch the movie has been going around for sometime but it appears to have hit a stumbling block.
 
Kane & Lynch the movie looked set to get up and running. A screenplay had been penned by Kyle Ward and Bruce Willis and Jamie Foxx looked set to play the lead roles. However, the coming and going of directors has seen the movie stall somewhat and it appears to be at an absolute stand still.
 
F. Gray Gray had initially been linked to directing the project but has since pulled out of the project. Then there were rumours that Wayne Kramer was set to helm the movie but that does not seem to be the case anymore. It is believed that Bruce Willis and Jamie Foxx are still loosely attached to Kane & Lynch but until a director is found, this movie will be stuck in development hell.
Die Hard 5 to get new director
Die Hard 5 to get new director
It was revealed last month that Die Hard 5 was definitely still going ahead with the title Die Hard 24/7 and that Naom Murro was set to helm the project. However, Naom has decided to pull out of the project, meaning Die Hard 5 is once again in search of a director.
 
Murro’s decision comes as he has decided to instead focus on doing the sequel to 300, which is set to be titled 300: Battle of Artemisia. It has since been reported that 20th Century Fox have written up a shortlist of four possible new directors and the plot to the fifth instalment has also been teased.
 
The four directors on the list are Justin Lin (Fast Five), John Moore (Max Payne), Nicolas Winding Refn (Drive) and Joe Cornish (Attack the Block). It is believed that John Moore is currently the favourite and has actually been made an official offer to direct Die Hard 5.
 
As for the plot. Well Die Hard 5 is said to be hitting foreign soil, as John McClane, played famously by Bruce Willis, winding up in Russia with his son. It is not long before McClane comes to blows with the terrorist forces. Die Hard 5 is set to hit cinemas next year but the lack of director could delay it until 2013. Yippee Ki Yay!!
Sin City 2 unlikely to start this year
Sin City 2 unlikely to start this year
Rumours of a Sin City sequel being made have been going around ever since Sin City hit the big screen and even though Sin City was not the box office smash that many had hoped (it made less than $100m worldwide), Sin City 2 will be getting made. A script for Sin City 2 has already been penned by Frank Miller.
 
Meanwhile Robert Rodriguez has suggested that the sequel could even begin shooting before the turn of the year, “[Sin City 2] could be shot as early as this year,” he said. However, this seems highly unlikely, due to the conflict of schedules between cast and crew.
 
Rodriguez also claimed that he wanted to bring back Bruce Willis for Sin City 2, even though his character Hartigan was killed in the first movie. Plus Bruce has around 10 movies currently in development so would struggle to find the time. Also Mickey Rourke is currently involved in about 7 future projects. So it is highly unlikely that Sin City 2 will begin filming anytime soon.
Bruce Willis, Die Hard 5 still happening
Bruce Willis, Die Hard 5 still happening
It has been mentioned for quite a while now, that a fifth instalment of the hit Bruce Willis movie franchise Die Hard is set to be made and although it has not exactly made much progress, it is still very much a happening. There is even talk that a Die Hard 6 could immediately follow.
 
The movie is currently in the pre production stages, which suggests that the wheels are very much in motion. The screenplay has been written by Swordfish writer Skip Woods and Smart People director Noam Murro has been brought on board to helm the film.
 
There have been rumours going around that the movie is set to be called Die Hard: 24/7 and that there will be a cross over with a 24 movie. However, those rumours are unfounded and untrue but the title of the movie could remain the same. Expect Die Hard 5 to hit cinemas in 2012.